February 17, 2018

Spring Pincushions...

Brynwood Bunny Trio Pincushion

I've listed some new pincushions in my shop...all with a spring theme!

Brynwood Bunny Trio Pincushion Detail

 Ceramic bunnies in a cabbage patch...

Birds In A Basket Pincushion

Two birds in a basket...

Birds In A Basket Pincushion Detail

 with a pretty pink rose, and

Bunny Egg Cup Pincushion

 and a bunny family in a flower garden,

Bunny Egg Cup Pincushion

 with a little purple button tucked in the ruffles.

All the pins are included with each one, too.
These can be found in my shop.
 
DonnaAcornSignature

1 comment:

  1. Lovely Spring themed pincushions dear. Sunshine Saturday Balance...xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna