February 9, 2018

Jacket Finished and Mailed...

Jean Jacket With Custom Embroideries
 
My jacket project is finished and will go in the mail today. It will arrive in time for my client to wear it to her next dog show Valentine's weekend. I think she'll really draw attention wearing it.

I'm scheduled for a long-overdue massage this afternoon. I haven't had one since my last pampering session with Krisann, and that was last winter in Florida! I'm really going to enjoy the attention. Plymouth, here I come! 
 
I'm taking the rest of the day off and will be back in the studio on Saturday morning. Another commission is waiting for my attention, and I'll be listing more fabrics and projects in my shop this weekend. More tomorrow. Toodles!

DonnaAcornSignature

1 comment:

  1. Lovely Corgi embroidery on this denim jacket. I believe you will receive more commissions from the dog show reveal. Enjoy your pampering and massage. Fabulous Friday Dear...xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna