October 31, 2017

Tuesdays With Tag - I'm Bluer Than Blue...

Waiting
 
Hi, Everybody!
 
I have all kinds of things to tell you about, but they'll have to wait until next week.
Truth is...
I'm missin' Dad and the Black Dog.
 
Mom keeps remindin' me that they're in Florida now and they won't be back for a while.
 
More Waiting
 
 As smart as I am, I'm not sure what "for a while" means.
Will they be back later today? Tomorrow? Next week?

So far, I'm not likin' this. No Boo to lick my face. No Boo to chase me around the yard. No Boo to steal Mom's shoes. I can't believe I miss her, but I do.

I might have to borrow a smart phone for a little FaceTime with her. I'm thinkin' she'd like that, too. (Even though she's stayin' with a cocker spaniel right now. Fickle Labrador, but I don't even care.)

I think I'd better take up a hobby. Mom and I need to figure out a few things to keep be occupied durin' the day so I don't lose my appetite or somethin'. (Okay, so that's not gonna happen, but you know what I mean.) We're gonna have to think about this a bit.

Mom said she's gonna dress me up for Halloween today. (Oh, great.) I'm gonna put up a picture on Mom's Brynwood Needleworks Facebook page later, in case you wanna see. I know I won't be a Happy Halloweener Dog! That's for sure! lol If you're not on Facebook, I'll post a picture here next week, too.
 
I'll see you again in seven. 'til then...  
"Chase A Dream - Or A Squirrel".

1 comment:

  1. Tag I am certain you miss Bella Boo but she will be back. Happy Halloween means you may have to dress up BUT you will get TREATS! Keep Mom company and keep runnin around the farm. Smooches My Little Corgi Cutie XOXOX

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna