October 23, 2017

It's Nearly That Time Again...

Holiday Fabrics
 
 This week is going to be hectic, but I'll tell you more about that another time. 
 
This week, I'll be listing up more fabric (holiday designs!), along with the Kirby Crossbody bags that I haven't sold yet. I'm shipping out the ones I did sell today, and then I have a few orders to sew.

Only one week until November, and then I'll be making my holiday sewing list. Grammie's Jammies are always on it, and I'll have some new items to add this year. We'll also be gifting tasty treats from the farm. Much of that work is already done (yay!).
 
When do you start your holiday sewing?

DonnaAcornSignature

1 comment:

  1. Your week will be interesting. Making lists for this year's holidays has come quickly. You are always so prepared and I am just not. I love everything you create! Blessings...xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna