October 13, 2017

This One's Mine...

Favorite British-theme Fabric

 I knew I was going to love this one.
After all, I used my favorite fabrics for the outside (black cork and British-theme fabrics).

Favorite Acorn Lining

 ...and my favorite acorn and oak leaf fabric for the lining.

Brynwood Zipper Tag
 
 Top it off with one of my oak leaf zipper tags, and
 
Newest Favorite Kirby Crossbody
 
 I've finished my latest Kirby Crossbody!

This one is available as a custom order (I have a little of the fabrics left to make a few more),
so if you're interested in having one of your own, send me an email and we can talk.
 
DonnaAcornSignature

0 friends clicked here to leave a note for me:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna