October 28, 2017

The Wanderer...

Road Warriors - Handsome And Bella
 
Yesterday, my heart and his dog left for Florida. Music season has already begun, so he's a little late to rehearsals. He couldn't wait any longer, so we packed up his instruments, clothes, and Bella's tack and Handsome headed south.

He really didn't want to leave the farm, Tag or me, but we'll travel back and forth to see each other over the winter, so it won't be so bad. Of course, we'll miss each other, but we're strong and we've got this. I'll be sewing (and preparing for my first vendor event in over thirty years), and he'll be making beautiful music (which will be recorded so I can see, too!).
 
He'll arrive in Sarasota on Sunday. I know he's going to have a ball with his friends, and everyone who hears them play will be better for it. Until we're together again...
 
Safe travels and have fun, my love.
 
DonnaAcornSignature

2 comments:

  1. Your hearts and souls will remain connected and closer than any distance can measure. Safe Travels Handsome and Bella. Donna Dear snuggle Tag even more for a while...xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw! Interesting news about the vendor thing, though...;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna