October 4, 2017

Love Never Dies...

Web Image
 
 Yesterday, we attended a funeral to help a dear friend say goodbye to his beloved wife.
She died unexpectedly last week at the too-young age of sixty. It was a difficult day, indeed.

I'll be in the studio today. I need to sew.

DonnaAcornSignature

5 friends clicked here to leave a note for me:

Mandy said...

My thoughts are with you, your friend and his family too. A difficult day indeed.
I hope you find great solace in sewing today.
Best wishes,
Mandy

Jane said...

It's so hard to lose a friend, especially at such a young age.

Createology said...

My deepest condolences dear. Sewing will bring you balance and peace today. I hope you will be sewing aprons. Blessings...<3

Terri said...

So sorry for your loss!!

mray said...

Peace be you and her family. I am so sorry for your loss, may you be comforted while you sew.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails