April 4, 2016

Tuesdays With Tag - I Got A Present...

Brynwood Needleworks - Modeling My New Harness

Hi, Everybody!
I sure had a great Birthday. Thanks to everyone who wishes me a good day.

Dad came home yesterday with a present for me from one of the wives of a
musician Dad plays with. It's a purple harness. Can you see it in this picture?

Brynwood Needleworks - Modeling My New Harness

Here. Let me turn away a bit. Does that help?

Brynwood Needleworks - Modeling My New Harness

I had one of these when I was a kid, but I'd forgotten just how comfy they are. 
So what do you think? Is it "me"? Thanks so much to Miss Patty. I love it!

Brynwood Needleworks - Taggart and Bella

Late day yesterday, Mom had to run to the grocery store. She asked if Bella and I wanted to ride along. Heck yeah! Bella ran and got her collar - and so did I. Mom always puts then on us and then gives us a treat for bein' good dogs.

Maaaaan! The Black Dog saw that her light was just right, so she crowded me out of the picture. Good thing I'm tall enough to see over the window sill!

Brynwood Needleworks - I LOVE Car Rides!

I like to see what's goin' on, so I usually stand up like this for a few minutes. Bella just plops down once the car starts movin'. She misses all the good stuff!

The weather was perfect for a ride. 73ยบ and dry. It doesn't get much better than that! I'll take all of this Mother Nature wants to dish out! It's just right for swimmin' every day, too!

I hope your weather is gettin' nice, too. I heard that it snowed in some places! I've only been in snow once. It's somethin' I can live without, even though it was fun for a few minutes. I gotta run!

I'll see you again in seven! 'til then...
"Chase A Dream - Or A Squirrel".

3 comments:

  1. Ahh such happy pups--the new collar looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Purple is a very Royal color so it is perfect for you Tag and you are looking great...especially for being 5. Happy Tails to You...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great gift and love the 'looking out the window' photo! I neglected to wish you a Happy Birthday, Tag!!! Sorry about that! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna