April 6, 2016

A Couple New Ones...

Brynwood Needleworks - Puppy Love Retreat Bag

I love being busy and creating more fun things to share.
 
Brynwood Needleworks - Puppy Love Retreat Bag Back

I've called this Retreat Bag, "Puppy Love".

Brynwood Needleworks - Puppy Love Retreat Bag Interior

Sweet pups inside and out, and the interior is peppered with puppy paws.

Brynwood Needleworks - Sewing Room Retreat Bag
 
I also completed this one called, "Sewing Room".

Brynwood Needleworks - Sewing Room Retreat Bag Back

I like that it's a little edgy and fun.

Brynwood Needleworks - Sewing Room Retreat Bag Interior

Tools on the outside and polka dots inside, and
like "Puppy Love", this one also has a pocket.

Brynwood Needleworks - Sewing Room Retreat Bag  "Handmade" Sipper Pull
 
Both of these have the nickel-finished "Handmade" zipper pulls as a
finishing touch. They'll be listed in my shop HERE later today.  


This morning, I'll be teaching techniques to a few friends.
I hope you have something fun planned for your day!


DonnaAcornSignature

2 friends clicked here to leave a note for me:

Createology said...

Beautiful, fun, practical bags...made with expertise by Brynwood. I LOVE them. I would like to be learning from you my friend. Terrific Thursday...

Jacque. said...

Love the bags. Love the fabrics. Everything you make is special.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails