April 6, 2016

A Couple New Ones...

Brynwood Needleworks - Puppy Love Retreat Bag

I love being busy and creating more fun things to share.
 
Brynwood Needleworks - Puppy Love Retreat Bag Back

I've called this Retreat Bag, "Puppy Love".

Brynwood Needleworks - Puppy Love Retreat Bag Interior

Sweet pups inside and out, and the interior is peppered with puppy paws.

Brynwood Needleworks - Sewing Room Retreat Bag
 
I also completed this one called, "Sewing Room".

Brynwood Needleworks - Sewing Room Retreat Bag Back

I like that it's a little edgy and fun.

Brynwood Needleworks - Sewing Room Retreat Bag Interior

Tools on the outside and polka dots inside, and
like "Puppy Love", this one also has a pocket.

Brynwood Needleworks - Sewing Room Retreat Bag  "Handmade" Sipper Pull
 
Both of these have the nickel-finished "Handmade" zipper pulls as a
finishing touch. They'll be listed in my shop HERE later today.  


This morning, I'll be teaching techniques to a few friends.
I hope you have something fun planned for your day!


DonnaAcornSignature

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful, fun, practical bags...made with expertise by Brynwood. I LOVE them. I would like to be learning from you my friend. Terrific Thursday...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bags. Love the fabrics. Everything you make is special.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna