April 20, 2016

Sewing Aside For A Few Days...

Web Image
 
I spent the day "spiffing up the joint", as Handsome calls it.
 
We're looking forward to having the "kids" here for a few days, and we're all
ready for their arrival today. It's going to be great to see our son, his dear wife
and our grandson. I told Handsome, I plan to find out if our nearly fifteen year
old boy still likes Grandma Hugs. I know I've saved up more than a few for him!

I'll be posting links to some fun projects and videos for the next couple of days.
I wouldn't want you to think you're not on my mind, after all.
Of course, there will be pictures coming, too!

DonnaAcornSignature

3 comments:

  1. I know you will enjoy every minute of family time. Those hugs will probably have to remain a secret between the two of you. Embracing Family Bliss...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your special family time! Those little ones grow up so fast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think all boys - no matter the age - enjoy the Grandma hugs. Have a great time with your family! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna