April 10, 2016

Something Wonderful This Way Comes...

Brynwood Needleworks - Cork Fabric From Portugal
 
I'm always excited to present new and wonderful things in my shop.
 
I now have gorgeous cork fabric from Portugal in the studio, and I'll begin making new wallets and handbags using this unique, quality material. 
 
The top fabric is natural cork. It has a beautiful finish and is unembellished. Then, there's the blue cork with a silver fleck that reminds me of our bluest of blue Gulf waters. Last, but certainly not least, is the natural cork with a rich, gold fleck.

I have the most wonderful, new products planned for these fabrics...and I can't wait to show you my completed pieces.
 

I'm going to finish the Birthday table runner by Wednesday, and then I'm going to start assembling my new line. Back to the table runner for now.

What are you planning for this week?

DonnaAcornSignature

3 comments:

  1. WOW...that is beautiful! I am so looking forward to seeing what you'll be making with that natural cork. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have not heard of cork fabric from Portugal or any other place. Very interesting. Looks lovely on the bolt and I am certain whatever projects you create will be stunning. Enjoy this beautiful Monday...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing new fabric. Can't wait to see what you create. Hi to Tag!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna