April 25, 2016

Tuesdays With Tag - Family First...

Brynwood Needleworks - Taggart

Hi, Everybody!

I planned a really cool video for you this week, but apparently, good production crews are hard to come by these days. I mean, Mom was supposed to have all our raw "footage" edited by today, but she couldn't rub two minutes together to get it done in time for my weekly post. 

Brynwood Needleworks - Grandson and The Black Dog

She has promised that it will be ready in time for next week (and lots of treats as an apology to me), so in the meantime, I have a cute picture of herself with our grandson. Both of them love hangin' out in the water, so we were actually lucky to get a shot of them mostly sittin' on the edge.

Brynwood Needleworks - Daughter-in-Law Cuddles

Mom often describes our elder daughter-in-law as elegant...even in a baseball cap! In fact, all I have to do is lie down next to her, and I'm a rather urbane fella myself.

We had a great time with our family over the weekend. Mom took lots of pictures - and that video - so we can remember the good times we had. I promise, I'm gonna nag her silly to make sure she has our video finished by next Tuesday's visit. I know you understand how it is when family comes to visit. Family always comes first.
Always.

I'll see you again in seven. 'til then...
"Chase A Dream - Or A Squirrel".

1 comment:

  1. Tag dear this way you can spread out the love even longer by sharing your video next week. Family First! Always...
    You do look elegantly urbane on the sofa. Happy Tag Week...and do lots of frappin to offset those extra treats! Happy Tails To You...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna