April 29, 2016

Ready For Date Night Saturday...

Brynwood Needleworks - Carnations

I spent yesterday adding fabric listings to my Etsy and Brynwood shops. I decided to share fabrics I know I won't use in my quilt, sewing or handbag/wallet projects...especially since I'll be using some of my own Brynwood fabrics very soon. I could use the extra elbow room in the studio! (I'll be adding more in the coming days, too.)


 
Handsome and I are going to North Port Night for the Charlotte Stone Crabs game tonight. It's been ages since we've gone to a baseball game, and we're both really looking forward to it. Nothing like hot dogs, beer and baseball with your sweetheart. It's going to be fun.

DonnaAcornSignature

1 comment:

  1. Have a fantastic date night with the All American pastime. You two make a really cute couple!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna