April 5, 2016

Production Day...

Brynwood Needleworks - Retreat Bag Fabrics

I spent yesterday choosing and preparing fabrics to make more Retreat Bags for my new Brynwood Needleworks shop. These are going to be fun!

Brynwood Needleworks - Retreat Bag Fabrics

There will be Retreat Bags for dog lovers, needleworkers, quilters, and a beautiful geranium floral that anyone would love.

Brynwood Needleworks - Retreat Bag Fabrics

My Etsy shop has a new look, too, and these items will appear both in my Etsy shop and my new website shop. The two sites are interactive, so they will update from one to the other. As I add new items in one, they'll automatically appear in the other...and likewise with selling.

Brynwood Needleworks - Retreat Bag Fabrics
 
I'll be busy, busy sewing all of these together today. I'll have a regular production line going. I'll share pictures of the finished bags tomorrow. I'd better get after it! If you want me, I'll be in my happy place.
DonnaAcornSignature

2 comments:

  1. oh what fun! And, lovely fabrics, besides! Have a good day! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love the items you create with your sewing expertise. Retreat bags are handy and gorgeous. I bought one as a gift for a friend and she loves it...I miss it and think I shall need one for myself...hmmm
    Happy sewing day dear...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna