April 1, 2016

Tag's Saturday - My Birthday Party...

Brynwood Needleworks - Tag's 5th Birthday Party

Hi, Everybody!

I'm feelin' pretty special this week. I get to write two posts! Of course, it's pretty excitin' because I'm gonna be FIVE tomorrow. I've had a lot of fun this week. Mom took Bella and me to the pet store this week...and you know how much we love car rides, too.

The best part, though, is that the pool is officially open for the season! Yesterday was sunny, breezy and beautiful so we had a Pool Birthday Party!

Brynwood Needleworks - YIKES!

Just as I was ready to jump in...there she goes! Yikes! Our own pool monster...The Black Dog. Man, does she love to swim even more than I do!

Brynwood Needleworks - Pool Hog

"Come on in, Tag. The water's perfect!"

Brynwood Needleworks - Tag's Pool Party

Yeah. She insisted, but it didn't really take much. I was more than happy to take the first plunge for this season. First, we swam out...

Brynwood Needleworks - Tag's Pool Party

and then, we swam back. We repeated this over, and over, and over again. We really got a workout! It was so much fun!

Brynwood Needleworks - Tag and Bella

Dad was sittin' on the lanai, watchin' us and laughin'. We kept askin' him to come in the water, but he was readin' on his iPad, and I don't think those things float. Bella managed to run over to him and shake a couple of times. Way to go, Bella Butt. Gettin' Dad wet even if he didn't come in the pool!

Brynwood Needleworks - Tag, Bella and Mom

We lucked out when Mom put on her swimsuit and came into the pool with us. We swam right over to her and she cuddled both of us. We licked and splashed all over her. She couldn't help but laugh at our silliness. Can you see how much we love it when she comes into the water with us? It was the most fun ever for an almost five year old me.

Brynwood Needleworks - Tag and Mom

Just one more sleep until my big day.
I thought we should commemorate my Birthday with a picture of Mom and me.
I know my ears are geeky, but hey. I can't be perfectly handsome all the time.

I'll see you next Tuesday! 'til then...
"Chase A Dream - Or A Squirrel".

7 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday pooch. You look mahhhhvelous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Tag. What a great way to spend your birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tag Dear you really do know how to have fun and keep the birthday party going. You and Bella Butt and Mom are having great fun to start out the swimming season and to get ready for your big day tomorrow. Five on Sunday...WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday, Tag,
    You are a sweet little dog!

    Enjoy what's left of the weekend. ~Natalie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like it was a perfect day for a bit of dog paddling. Great photos, especially the ones with Mom.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love to read about Tag and "Bella Butt." Glad it was a good birthday week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna