March 1, 2016

Still Counting...

Brynwood Needleworks - Dressed In Joy Dresses
 
I'm still counting and packaging dresses, preparing for my trip to Orlando on Thursday. Linda and some of the ladies from our Clermont/Heritage Hills work group, as well as Karen from the Tampa area will be joining me once I get to Orlando. Together we'll present our dresses to our Ambassador.

I'll give you a complete total - and post photographs - on Friday. I know you'll be as impressed as I am with the number of dresses that have been produced for our Valentine's Day Dress Drive. 

I'd love to stay and chat, but I want to finish getting these dresses ready for the trip. I know there are going to be a lot of happy little girls when they get this shipment!

DonnaAcornSignature

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful and rewarding project you have undertaken my friend. Blessings...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna