March 8, 2016

Chewing On An Idea...

Brynwood Needleworks - Needle Artist Unknown
 
I'll be sewing with the ladies at Nifty 50s this morning. I have a project to work on, but in my head, I'm growing an idea. I have commissions waiting in line for my attention and UFOs to complete, but my mind rarely rests. Even in my sleep, I create.

I'll keep my idea inside as it grows and morphs, but you can count on me to share it as soon as I'm ready. For now, I'll just keep chewing...

DonnaAcornSignature

1 comment:

  1. Whatever creative idea you are mind morphing will become a masterpiece my friend. Embracing Creative Bliss...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna