March 23, 2016

In The Mail...

Brynwood Needleworks - Piecemakers II Gold & Blue Versions

  I thought you'd like to see them before I put them into their shipping boxes.

Brynwood Needleworks - Piecemakers II Blue Interior

This is the interior of the blue version of my latest Piecemakers wallet.

Brynwood Needleworks - Piecemakers II Blue Straps and Key Fob

I even fussy-cut the key fobs.

Brynwood Needleworks - Piecemakers II Gold Straps and Key Fob
 
So, this job is finished. # 38 and #39 on their way to their new home.
That was fun!

DonnaAcornSignature

1 comment:

  1. These are both perfect. Your attention to details is perfection. Embracing Creative Wallet Bliss...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna