March 24, 2016

I Wish It Were Fabric...

Brynwood Needleworks - Paperwork
 
Instead, I'm under a pile of paperwork for the next couple of days.
 
It's a task I tend to put off until the last possible moment. Once I start, I breeze right through it and can get back to the fun stuff. I have tins with receipts to be sorted; papers to file; forms to fill out; and ultimately, an organized package to send off. I'd much rather be involved with paper piecing than paper work!

If I'm not back tomorrow, send help.

DonnaAcornSignature

3 friends clicked here to leave a note for me:

Jacque. said...

ah well...hope it goes quickly enough for you. xo

Createology said...

How very appropriate that your receipts to sort are in a Bailey's tin. That elixir should help you pass the paper work time. You'll be back to fabric in a flash. Blissful Sorting Dear...

mray said...

I think we may share the same DNA. I detest paperwork. I would rather be creating, sewing, sketching, painting and yes reading. Enjoy your blog so very much...yours is always authentic and not filled with yet another idea for decorating & cleaning! Remember to treat yourself kindly...my new motto.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails