March 20, 2016

Being "Frivol-ous"...

Brynwood Needleworks - Frivols Kit

This is a little something I just had to share. A few months ago, Brenda Riddle (of Little Acorns) posted about her Frivols kit on her blog. As I'm a big fan of Bren's, I immediately clicked on her link and ordered one for myself.

Brynwood Needleworks - Frivols Kit Fabric & Fiber Content

I should have shown it to you much earlier, but I say "better late, than never", right? Her kit arrived in a pretty tin and it was filled to the brim with samplings of Bren's "Windermere" line, DMC floss and more!

Brynwood Needleworks - Frivols Kit

Just look at those sweet fabrics! The colors are wonderful and the patterns are so darn sweet! Can't you just imagine them sewn up into a cuddly quilt?

Brynwood Needleworks - Frivols Kit - Brenda Riddle's Pattern

The kit does include Brenda's pattern on a card that fits perfectly into the tin. The design is called "Lakeland". Look at all those flying geese!

Brynwood Needleworks - Frivols Kit "Inspiration"
 
There's even an inspiration card tucked in with all this goodness, and I can't wait to tuck into this kit myself!

By the way...There are more Frivols kits available. I chose Bren's, but you might want them ALL. Here's a link so you can check them out. (I'm not compensated by Fat Quarter Shop for the link).

I'm making two commissioned wallets this week, so first things first. I might have to work on this at Nifty 50s on Wednesday! Tag will be here tomorrow, but I'll be showing you some finished pieces very soon.

DonnaAcornSignature

1 friends clicked here to leave a note for me:

Jacque. said...

I've been seeing those here and there...seems everyone is getting on the 'box/crate/tin' of the month...what fun!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails