March 14, 2016

Tuesdays With Tag - Gettin' Out The Vote...

Brynwood Needleworks - Tag Voted

Hi, Everybody!
Do you know what today is??
In Florida, it's Voting Day.

Brynwood Needleworks - Tag Voted

I decided to cast a write-in vote for Flamingos. They're happy, colorful and don't say much. I even got a sticker!

Brynwood Needleworks - Bella Can't Vote

Bella's too young to vote, so she'll probably just set up a Milk Bone stand outside the polls and try to sell 'em to voters as they leave the premises. (I told her she'd be better off just stayin' home and goin' swimmin'.)

Brynwood Needleworks - Tag Voted

Mom's gonna be runnin' a "pre-sink" today, so I'm gonna have to find somethin' to keep me busy. I'll probably be in bed when she gets home. She'll wake me up with a smooch to say "goodnight", though.

Is your state votin' today? If so, I hope you're gonna exercise your right. Bella said she's just gonna exercise by chasin' the bunny that's currently hangin' out in our yard. I don't have the heart to tell her...

I'll see you again in seven! 'til then...
"Chase A Dream - Or A Squirrel".

1 comment:

  1. Good Morning Tag. I'll vote for your flamingos. My state of CAlifornia doesn't vote until way too late. By the time we vote for real it doesn't even count. I still exercise my right to vote though. Thanks for hanging in there today with mom gone doing her civic duty...and beyond! You and Bella have an extra treat...I think Dad is good for some extra treats...shhhh

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna