March 29, 2016

Plum Sweet Hexies...

Brynwood Needleworks - Plum Sweet Mini Charms

I met up with the ladies at Paneras last night. I wanted to take my hexies project to work on but needed to prep more mini charms before I could head over to Port Charlotte.

Brynwood Needleworks - Hexies

I got out my Clover iron and pressing board, and then I grabbed more of my fusible Hexies (from Hugsnkisses.net) and my Plum Sweet mini charms (designed by Blackbird designs).

Brynwood Needleworks - Hexi Prep

By the end of our evening visit, I had another twenty or so completed hexies to add to the "in progress" pile. It's definitely an ongoing project.

Today, I'm going to work on something different...and I'll show you what I accomplish tomorrow. Whew! It feels so good to be "caught up"!
 
DonnaAcornSignature

2 comments:

  1. Donna...I have not yet been tempted to try anything to do with hexies...but I am always appreciative of what everyone does with them. Looking forward to seeing your project as it progresses...and that fabric! Scrumptious! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goodness you are always doing interesting things. Tiny little hexies so for ??? I have never gotten into making hexies however I am feeling the pull over to the "hexie side of darkness". Wednesday Hump Day...Where does that fun camel disappear to? XOX

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna