July 8, 2013

Tuesdays With Tag - Zip, Zero, Nada...

Hi, Everybody!
You ever have one of those weeks? Things just don't go as planned, or
maybe there just isn't much goin' on? Yup...me...last week. I know
you stopped by to visit and catch up on my antics, but today I've really
got nothin' for ya. When I was doin' cool stuff, Mom didn't have her 
camera, and there wasn't anythin' earth-shatterin' to share with you anyway. 

So, here's the deal. I'm gonna share some corgi cuteness with you.
Let's talk about this first photograph...
Look at my shadow. Dad started singin' the Batman theme music when he
saw it. He thinks I look like some goofy dude in a black cape and mask.
Really? I'm not seein' it, man.
Web Image
I do have many fine attributes, though. Here are just a few.
So, I hope I haven't bored you to death this week. It's hot outside and
I spend most days doin' the same things...sleepin' upside-down on my
favorite futon; swimmin' in the pool and makin' sure I don't miss a meal.
It's what I do when I'm not out makin' little kids giggle and spreadin' joy.
Corgi Butts @ Cafe Press
So I hope you're not too disappointed this week. 
I want to share one of Mom's favorite posters with you.
I think she's crazy 'bout me. giggle

I'll be back next week. Same bat time. Same bat channel.
(Man, I don't even know where that came from!)
Gotta run. 'til next week...
"More Waggin' and Less Barkin'!"

6 comments:

  1. Well, it's nice to have a down week once in ahile, isn't it!! And with this heat, it's hard to get too motivated about too much!! We'll check in on you next week and see what your'e up to!! Enjoy that futon - NAPS RULE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chillin out Tag,it's the way to go when it's hot outside.Lilly is getting out first thing in the morning before it hots up and her dad takes her for a walk late evening when it's cooler.All day she naps in her favourite shady spot.See you next week Tag.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tag...I am relieved to hear you have days like I have. At least you have your Corgi cuteness to carry you through...I am sad to say I lost my cuteness decades ago when I reached about the age of 5 or maybe when I was 2. Enjoy your days of swimming, napping and eating. Happy Tail Waggin and Smooches Dear...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwwww, Tag. We think you're just adorable. We can't see a Batman in that shadow, either. Keep cool, Buddy. Not a lot of outdoor stuff happening here in central Fl, either.

    We're both busy momsitting. She left one morning and didn't come back for a week.....something about a hospital and they wouldn't let us visit. Now we just don't trust her out of our sight.

    Dolly and Maui

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tag, there's plenty of corgi cuteness in this post! See ya next week! Twyla

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not bored at all Tag. Instead I think I'm envious of your life. Good boy. Love you,
    Auntie Shell

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna