July 29, 2013

Tuesdays With Tag - An Afternoon At The Opera...

 Hi, Everybody!
I had a really great weekend.
Ceri and I went swimmin' with Mom and Dad (surprise!),
but the highlight of my weekend was watchin' the opera,
"Parcifal" with Dad and Ceri. Well, with Dad mostly.
 Dad explained that Wagner's operas are being performed at the
Bayreuth Festival right now, and "Parcifal" is one of them.

 I invited Ceri to join Dad and me, and you can see how enthused 
she was about the whole "opera" thing. Pffffttt! Not much at all!
 I was actually lyin' in the other room just mindin' my own 
business, when I heard somethin' that got my attention. I wasn't sure 
what to make of all the singin', but I was intrigued by the voice of one 
of the singers. Every time he opened his mouth, magic happened. 
He was great - and I was spellbound!
 This opera was a little violent (see the guy who got stabbed?),
but I think the music made up for the storyline. I can't read the
subtitles anyway, so I couldn't really tell you what it was about.
 I'm not sure why I kept hearin' gigglin'. Haven't they ever seen a
discriminatin' dog before? You'd think I was an anomaly or sumpthin'.
  Mom did a video of me watchin' these guys. It's only about 3 minutes long
in case you wanna watch. I'm gonna see if I can catch up on more of this 
stuff durin' the week, but you know I just can't spend all my time in front 
of the television. I've got loose ends to tie up and a suitcase to pack.

We'll be hittin' the road this weekend, so there are more excitin' 
adventures in my future. I can't wait to tell you all about them! 
'til then...
"More Waggin' and Less Barkin'!"

6 comments:

  1. Tag you must have worn out Ceri from all the swimmin she isn't used to. Your tastes are truly refining my dear. Packing? Already? Wow the time does fly. Happy Tails and Smooches...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tag, you're just too cute for words...and so are your posts! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't get over him watching the opera like that! Too darn funny!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tag, I SO enjoyed watching your video! Thanks to your mom for doing that! You looked so sweet watching the opera and I could see how smart you are! Twyla

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tag, you just make me smile each and every week!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cool. It seems Tag is a music lover. How wonderful, love you Tag.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna