July 25, 2013

Classmate...

 I'll be working over at Crazy Quilters today. I'm helping out for a shop hop
event. The more, the merrier! I'll be working with Pam C. and I'm really
looking forward to seeing the demo she has planned and meeting new people.

I haven't sewn much at all this week, but after I tidied up the studio, I pulled
the pattern, fabric and notions to create this "Classmate" from Atkinson Designs.
 One can never have too many organizers (or shoes, or purses, or...oops. Nevermind.)
I'm hoping to make this over the weekend. I'll show it to you when it's finished.
Happy Friday, y'all!
DonnaAcornSignature

3 comments:

  1. How fun to help out at a quilt shop hop! Your little case will be a great addition to your studio and travel supplies. The fabric is delicious. Wonderful Weekend Dear...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have that same pattern Donna, and a plan to make one for myself - but I just haven't got there yet. I know yours will be wonderful and hopefully it will be just the inspiration I need to get mine done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You sure have a busy weekend planned out. we are going to be making our kitchen more wheelchair accessible. Your weekend sounds more fun, mine sounds more necessary. Have fun dear friend.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna