June 30, 2013

Introducing "Jack"...

My newest little "bit of Britain". This compact Union Jack dog is actually supposed
to be a doorstop. I think he's adorable and he's going to fit right in around here.
 For now, I'm going to keep him on my side table, right next to my favorite photo of
Handsome, Taggart and me from Christmas. We take a new family picture each
year and I do believe that this one will be hard to beat. Sorry. I got sidetracked.

Anyway, I've named my sweet little British flag doggie "Jack", and in a week or 
so, I'll probably move him into the studio. He'll be a good dog, but one thing is 
for sure. He won't ever be employed as a doorstop. I have other plans for him.

It's July 1st already. No looking back. Time to focus on this months' goals.
DonnaAcornSignature

5 comments:

  1. He's fun! I can't believe it's July. Good grief this year is flying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jack is a cutie! Happy 4th of July! ~ sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cutie patooty he is ... welcome to your new home Jack ...
    TTFN ~
    Hugs,
    Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm...I look forward to seeing what your plans are for Jack. July 1st and another month will rush right by. Have fun Focusing Dear...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna