June 11, 2013

Introducing "Harris"...


 Ta Daaaa!
I finally finished my pattern project and I can now introduce
"Harris" The Tweed Rabbit 
to you. "Harris" is a very debonaire and useful pincushion.

After all those bunnies were made and sold for my blog BFF, Shell May
at the Raspberry Rabbits, requests started pouring into the Bunnyville for
a pattern. It took me a little while, but I finally created "Harris", took
step-by-step photographs and then wrote the pattern.
 Just like the whole hutch-full of bunnies I created before,
"Harris" has a pocket to hold your scissors, and a cute poofy tail.
(He stands 5" tall x 3" wide at the base, but is 7" tall with upright ears.)
So now, you can purchase a pattern, choose your favorite fabrics
and make your very own, little bunny pincushion!

Careful now! Just like real bunnies, you'll have them 
running all over your sewing room before you know it!

A special thanks to Shell for the kick-in-the-pants I needed to do this!
DonnaAcornSignature

13 comments:

  1. Welcome Harris - very, very cute Donna. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Harris is adorable! I hadn't realized that you were the designer of these gorgeous bunnies! The batch you sent to Shel were fabulous! Congrats on your new pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're so adorable, Donna! What a great design. I love that photo of them all together like that! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like that gray one! Congratulations on your pattern! Soon they will be popping up everywhere! Twyla

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really cute! I love the fact that it's not just a pincushion but holds your scissors too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good Morning, I knew you could do it and he is absolutely adorable. Have a wonderful day. Hugs and Prayers from Your Missouri Friend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Donna I was lucky enough to buy one from Shell for a dear friend and now I have your wonderful pattern to make one for another friend who collects bunnies and sews. Bunny Bunches of Love. Great job dear...

    ReplyDelete
  8. How adorable! We're all going to want one now...did I say ONE? Lots! Enjoy your week! It's heating up here in FL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Harris is a cutie-pie!!! Its always extra wonderful when a bunny is a sewing helper too! I love the photo of the group of them, too cute.
    Have a great day.
    Always, Queenie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice surprise! I just ordered the pattern. Now to dig out my wool.....fun fun fun!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats... Harris is adorable...I will have to get me one when I get a computer back in use.... :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna