April 18, 2016

Tuesdays With Tag - Family's Comin'...

Brynwood Needleworks - Bella and Me

 Hi, Everybody!
I can't stay long today. It's gonna be an excitin' week around here.
Older son, our daughter-in-law and our grandson are comin' to visit!

Mom's been busy gettin' ready, and we're workin' on a new routine to show our grandson. Dad said we're gonna do a new video for you that we'll debut next week. I can tell you that we've I've been workin' hard on this one! I think you're gonna be impressed. (You'd better be!)

I'd love to stay and hang out, but I have to get back to work. I can hardly wait to see our family. We have so much fun together. Bella hasn't met them yet, but I know they're all gonna love each other.

If you're wonderin' about the photo...Mom was takin' pictures of the studio for a guest blog post she's gonna write. Of course, Bella and I will make an appearance! She'll tell you all about it as soon as she knows when it's goin' "live".

We gotta go. Lots to accomplish before the "gang" gets here!

I'll see you again in seven! 'til then...
"Chase A Dream - Or A Squirrel".

1 comment:

  1. Tag this is very exciting. Family time is always wonderful and you and Bella will be the hit of the party. Keep mom grounded as she prepares for company. A guest post? Videoing mom's studio? I will be so excited to see. Happy Tuesday Tag...and Bella and Mom. XO

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna