January 27, 2015

Tweets...

This is a glimpse of the commission I'm working on right now. I wanted to show you my fabric choices, along with a "birdy" custom tape (created by Anna of LillaLotta). This is how we "tweet" at Brynwood!
 
I'll be working on these again today, and hope to beat my February 1st deadline by a few days.
 
My sewing students will be here again this evening, and I promise to take pictures this time! It's going to be a great day here at Brynwood. I hope you have something fun and creative planned for today, too.
DonnaAcornSignature

3 comments:

  1. Love your fabric choices...and that ribbon!! Have a fun day, Donna!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recognized LillaLotta ribbon instantly. The fabrics are perfect with the birds. Blissful Tweeting Dear...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Donna, your fabric choices are lovely and hope the class went well with me spending a lovely day with my niece Kate!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna