January 21, 2013

Tuesdays With Tag - My Latest Trick...

 Hi Everybody!
I'm so excited to see you again today.
I've learned a new trick (rather quickly, I might add), 
and I can't wait to show you what I can do now.

Mom took a short video to show you, so let's get to it, shall we?
(Turn on your sound if ya wanna hear Mom chirp at me.)

(Link: http://youtu.be/ae-ve77Rcb4)
I know you're impressed, aren't you?
So, I have my collar on, I'm ready to ride shotgun
and it's time to hit the road (so to speak). 
Did someone say "speak"?
I can do that, too!
Well, what the heck are ya waitin' for, Mom?
Places to go. People to see. We're burnin' daylight!
Gotta run now.
'til next week...
"More Waggin' and Less Barkin'!"

14 comments:

  1. Oh beautiful!! Love the video!! Isn't tag a handsome fellow?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delightful! So useful to have Tag find his own collar. It leaves you free to find the car keys. I wonder if he could do that too? (Only joking, but he is such a clever little chap.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Donna, just had to tell you that my DH now actually asks to see pics of Tag. I'm slowly working my way to getting a corgi, so more cute pics please Blessings Lesley UK

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tag you are such a good boy! I wish my kitties could do that. Maybe you could give them some pointers.

    hugs
    Sissie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Talented Tag. You just keep getting smarter as the days get longer. "Daylights a Burnin" is what Mr. C always says. Enjoy the ride my dear...

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are a very clever boy, Tag and I'm sure it took no time at all for you to learn that trick. After all, who wouldn't want to go for a ride in the car? Your Mom has a lovely voice too. No wonder you are so eager to please.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done Tag. What a clever boy you are. Clever as well as handsome, what a combination.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a clever boy you are Tag!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, I love it, I love it! Good boy, Tag! Twyla

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, Donna - Were you a puppy dog in a past life?? 'Cause you do puppy dog soooooooooo well!! "-) You too, Tag!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good boy, Taggie! That's a good trick! Sophie is afraid to go in the car, but Henry would ride along.

    ReplyDelete
  12. He's so good! I love watching his little fuzzy pants when he runs. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna