I forgot how heavy he was until I lifted him onto my work table. I figured setting up my work space like this was the most effective .
I think the top may be complete, unless I decide to add a border of blocks of all the fabrics I used around the outside of it. It hangs here while I decide. (Input welcome.)
I'll complete it over the weekend...which is once again upon us. sigh


Well you go Kenny, sure looks like a great job.
ReplyDeleteAnd about that weekend thing, how does that happen so fast??
Enjoy the weekend.
Shirley
Hi Shirley-
DeleteIt's interesting. My Destiny (computerized) needs service right now. It doesn't recognize the foot pedal, so any stitching has to be done with the stop/start button. All the technology, and Kenny just runs when I ask him to. Progress? ha!
xo
Donna
I think a border would be nice.
ReplyDeleteI also have an older Kenmore that Mom gave me when I moved out of her house.
My other machine is in the hospital. :(
My neighbor recommended Jaeger in Kewaskum.
Marilyn
Hi Marilyn-
DeleteThat's good to know. Destiny always went to Nancy's Notions in Beaver Dam. Dan Kapitanski was her serviceman. His daughter owns Sally Tomato in Fox Lake. Dan passed away a few years ago, but his brother is now certified to work on them. I'll see if Jaeger is a BL dealer. Otherwise, I guess I'll be hauling her to Fox Lake. Until then, my Babylock Jane and Kenny will fill the gap.
xo
Donna
You an call, I think they work on all machines, but if it's a computer problem they don't, they don't have the proper equipment for that.
DeleteThey also have a lot of machines for sale. :)
Marilyn