September 4, 2026

Looks Like I Made It...


Well, I finished ahead of schedule...but barely. I got down to the very last spot only to find I was about three chippings short and out of brilliant check purl in that size and color.

I looked in the corgi cup I use for thread ends, and even checked the carpet for the rare snippet that bounced off my fabric when I was cutting them, and thankfully found what I needed. I know more is already on the way, but I would miss my goal. As it was, I finished ahead of time by a few hours.

Next, I'll release it from the ground fabric and finish it into a brooch for our granddaughter. All that will be left then is to create the insert and place it in a special box for her. I'm one happy grandma.

0 friends clicked here to leave a note for me:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna