September 9, 2026

The Light On The Other Side...

Anyone who knows me well knows I already embrace this philosophy. Equally important is taking time for a walk with nature, and combining that walk with art or creativity is a bonus.

I have "chores" to accomplish today...bookkeeping, shredding paper, and tossing "dead weight". I'm going to try to do all this with a happy heart, knowing my outlook will be lighter once it's done. Knowing tomorrow will be better after I do this stuff I don't like to do. I'll look forward to tomorrow as I throw myself into today. See you later.

PS. We've had great news about our loved one They've moved to a facility where they'll receive physical therapy and the extended care necessary for the transition to returning home. Our gratitude for all the healing prayers and good wishes is immeasurable. Thank you.

0 friends clicked here to leave a note for me:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna