September 14, 2026

I decided to make a "lap quilt for two" for our granddaughter and her fiancé as a shower gift. I think this flannel assortment will be perfect. Soft for her, with a neutral color palette for him. Plus, I don't know their preferred color scheme for their home, so I think these colors are safe.

The fabrics are the Moda "Farmhouse Gatherings" line from Primitive Gatherings. I originally purchased the fabrics for a new "nap" quilt for myself, but we've always been told to gift something you'd like to receive, so I think this qualifies.

I'll continue working on this over the next week, and will do straight line quilting after I finish piecing it. I should complete this ahead of schedule (for a change). More progress photos later.

 

0 friends clicked here to leave a note for me:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna