I know it doesn't look like much, but the silver brilliant check is a smaller gauge than I usually use, and each chipping (cut piece) is tiiiiny! You can see them in my little bees wax pot in this picture. That silver strand next to my laying tool is what they look like uncut. It seriously took me a couple hours to get this far.
I'll work on it again when I get home from work today. (I'm liking these new hours, by the way.) I'm hoping to at least complete half of this heart by the time I stop later today.
Wish me luck!


0 friends clicked here to leave a note for me:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!
Blessings, Donna