September 30, 2026

Seasons...

As we move into autumn, we'll be able to watch the trees showing us just how wonderful is is to let go. Time to say goodbye to September, too. 

8 comments:

  1. September just flew by!
    I love Fall, & am looking forward to Fall trees turning across the river.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Marilyn-
      Our trees have already started to turn around here. I love it. My very favorite time of year.
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete
  2. I am going, kicking and screaming, into fall. I like the colours but I can do without the wasps and the thought that the white stuff is just around the corner.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi MA-
      We have wasps, boxelder bugs and flies. Ugh Andy and Shelly have a lovely pear tree. I went over to pick up windfalls and ripe ones off the tree, but I had tiptoe through thevwindfalls the wasps had already claimed. I managed to return unscathed, but gave up on their fruit this year. I bought fifteen pounds from a local instead. I'm not a fan of snow if I have to go out in it, but I do enjoy the view.
      xoxo

      Delete
  3. I love, Love, LOVE Fall! However, I'm not sure that September ever even existed 😳 ...it was exceptionally packed with activity and happened in a flash. Oh, September, where did you go?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lois-
      I agree. September went by at the speed of light. Crazy fast!! Same busy-ness here, hon.
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete
  4. I love Fall, it is so energizing. I wish it started in August.
    Shirley.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Shirley-
      That would be fine with me, too. I love everything about fall, too...except I watch the bees and wasps in their frenzy before they die out. I see them on the ground when I go outside. I respect their part in the ecosystem and they get a healthy respect from me. (Thankfully, I haven't been stung in years.) seeing them curled up and "gone" always saddens me. The flies and boxelder bugs on the other hand...!
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna