September 18, 2026

Kenny's Back In Action...

I forgot how heavy he was until I lifted him onto my work table. I figured setting up my work space like this was the most effective .

I think the top may be complete, unless I decide to add a border of blocks of all the fabrics I used around the outside of it. It hangs here while I decide. (Input welcome.)

I'll complete it over the weekend...which is once again upon us. sigh

 

3 comments:

  1. Well you go Kenny, sure looks like a great job.
    And about that weekend thing, how does that happen so fast??
    Enjoy the weekend.
    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Shirley-
      It's interesting. My Destiny (computerized) needs service right now. It doesn't recognize the foot pedal, so any stitching has to be done with the stop/start button. All the technology, and Kenny just runs when I ask him to. Progress? ha!
      xo
      Donna

      Delete
  2. I think a border would be nice.
    I also have an older Kenmore that Mom gave me when I moved out of her house.
    My other machine is in the hospital. :(
    My neighbor recommended Jaeger in Kewaskum.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna