March 1, 2023

Inspiration...

 
I finished the day yesterday having completed a lot of tasks. None of them were in the studio. I was chastizing myself for not assembling the teddy bears, but just before bed, I was struck with an idea. I headed into my studio, sorted through my needlework linens and pulled two colors.

Do you see where this is headed? These teddies will have colored linen bodies to coordinate with their embroideries. I will get them assembled today, and I'll be able to share them with you tomorrow. Nice way to end the day month, don't you think?
Hello, March!

9 comments:

  1. Great idea!
    They are going to be so cute!
    Happy March.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. These will be gorgeous little bears. I admire your talents. I hope you have a good March. - Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect fabric choices! Your nieces are going to be so thrilled with their bears...at least I know I would be and I'm a whole lot older than they obviously are.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi MA:
      Thanks! I think they just might like them. wink
      xoox
      Donna

      Delete
  4. There is always a reason why we get sidetracked, and this one lead you to the perfect conclusion. They will be beautiful.
    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Shirley:
      I think so - at least in this case. I'll be adding a little more stitching to these bears once they're assembled. Thanks so much!
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete
  5. Sherry of createology: Your assortments of fabrics always WOWs me. Linen in the perfect colors for these sweet little embroidered bears. A new month and closer to Spring. We are having rain to end February and begin March.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great idea. Nice to know I'm not the only one who has bright ideas in the middle of the night.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful stitcheries, and I love the colours you chose to go with them. These bears are going to be beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna