March 6, 2023

Kirby Crossbody Bags...

I have a special link today for the Kirby Crossbody Bags that I currently have in stock. Not only am I offering the same price I had at the quilt show, but I'm also including FREE shipping! These bags are regularly $115, but are now $95.

You can click on the image above for color/fabric names, and then click HERE for details and availability. Of course, if you have any questions, just sent me a note and I'll be happy to answer questions. All purchases are processed safely and securely through my Square account.

I also have the Bella Totes and Matty Two-Zip bags listed in the Brynwood Needleworks Facebook page, but will add those here as well on Wednesday. Nothing like a little window shopping, right?

6 comments:

  1. I'm sure you're going to do a brisk business over the next few days!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi MA:
      That would be wonderful!
      Thanks.
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete
  2. Sherry of createology : Oh the window shopping is glorious! I must confess I want them all however my bank account says NO! You do make the most wonderful bags dear.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sherry:
      Thanks so much, my friend. I really appreciate the compliment.
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete
  3. Yes to window shopping. I'll bet they will be gone by the end of the week.
    Hope you had an enjoyable weekend.
    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Shirley:
      That would be wonderful, dear. I had a restful and quiet weekend.
      Thanks so much.
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna