March 18, 2023

More Prizes...

 
Happy Saturday! I have more prizes to share today, so let's get right to it. Prize Number 4 is Candace Kling's "The Artful Ribbon" softcover book. It's loaded with images and instruction to create lovely flowers with wired or non-wired ribbon. As you can see from the cover, there are some real beauties!

 
Prize No. 5 is Julie Collings' book "Pretty Little Felts", featuring myriad ideas and inspiration for creations in many different media. This is also a softcover book.
 

Prize No. 6 is fun! Twenty five different designers contributed to this softcover book "Sew the Perfect Gift". There's a little something for everyone between these covers.

Prize No. 7 is geared to the needleworker. First is one of my BW wristlets with Piecemakers fabric on the front and cork on the back. Also included is a brand new pair of Union Jack embroidery scissors, and a new in package assortment of Coats & Clark six strand embroidery floss.

 
Last in this lot is Prize No. 8. I was asked in yesterday's comments whether or not I'd been thinking about returning to cross stitch designing. Actually, it has crossed my mind. I'm contemplating scanning the patterns that haven't been in print for a couple decades and reintroducing them as pdf files. 

This prize is one of my original charts, "Horicon Marsh", along with the hand-dyed linen and Needle Necessities colors called for in the pattern. I have color charts for the balance of the Anchor or DMC floss, as well as a few colors from Sampler Threads. I'll be adding a couple more surprises to this lot, but the main gift is the chart, fabric and NN threads.


IMPORTANT: In order to be included in the drawing YOU MUST ENTER on the original Anniversary post with the above image. Click HERE to enter. I love your comments on each giveaway post, but only the comments on the original post will be included in the drawing.
 

6 comments:

  1. Great group of gifts your giving.l use to make ribbon rose wedding bouquets.That look’s like a great book on ribbon flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Forgot to put my name Sandra BC

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're going all out with great prizes Donna. Some people are going to have a lot of fun with these!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another great selection. Winners will have a difficult time choosing.
    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are some more great prizes!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sherry of createology: Goodness all the choices are amazing. You are most generous Donna Dear.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna