March 22, 2023

Immaculate Heart Brooch...

 
I completed the stitching and inserted the sword for my Immaculate Heart. When I finished that, I released it from the ground fabric and prepared it for the pin and backing. I'll do that today, now that the back of my needlework is properly prepped.

I've got more swords on their way in gold and silver, and already have a commission for another! I'm going to start on that one today or tomorrow so it's ready to finish when my swords arrive. In the meantime, HERE'S a link to the video I shared on my Instagram (and Facebook) page after I released it from the ground fabric and prepped it for the pin back. 

Today is the LAST day to enter my 14th BLOG ANNIVERSARY GIVEAWAY!!
Remember, this link is the only one where your comments count toward the drawings.
Good Luck!!
 

 

10 comments:

  1. It's beautiful!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, such precise and beautiful needlework!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your talent is amazing! Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Bonnie. I really appreciate your comment.
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete
  4. It's beautiful Donna. I can't imagine stitching all those tiny flowers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, MA. Lighted magnifiers are a great help.
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete
  5. Sherry of createology: Donna nothing you create is simple…very Stunnng!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This piece is just stunning, absolutely beautiful and amazing.
    Shirley

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna