March 28, 2023

Tuesdays With Tag - My Sore Mouf...

Hi, Everybody!

Yesterday was rough. I had a dentist appointment at the vet's office and was there most of the day. Mom had to get me there by 7:45 am (with no food since 5:30 the day before!), so she had to get up early and then wake me up to get there in time.

Once I got checked in, they took me back and I got to go back to sleep again for a while. When I woke up, I was missin' two teeth! Mom came to get me in the afternoon and we came home with some pain killers for me to take for the next couple days. So, I'm gonna take it easy. My mouth hurts right now and I'm a little doped up. I'm sure you understand.

Before I go, I want to tell you my new stickers are both here now. The one on the left is a collaboration between Mom and her little sister, Jan. Mom drew the one on the right on her own. She drew it from a picture she took of me when I was just a puppersnapper. 


This is the photo...tongue out and all. Mom is gonna do one of me wearin' my red tie, too, but these are my two stickers for now. If you're interested in buyin' a pair, HERE'S the link. Mom said the sales will go toward my vet bills. Here I thought it would be for more treats!

Well, I'm gonna go back and lie down for now. Mom promised me a puppachino to help me feel better. Guess what? Next Tuesdays is my BIRTHDAY! We'll be puttin' our party hats on again. Be there or be square!

I'll see you again in seven. 'til then... 
"Be A Good Dog."

12 comments:

  1. Oh Tag,
    I do hope you feel better soon.
    HUGS & KISSES.
    Your stickers are awesome!
    Mom & Aunty did a great job designing them.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Marilyn:
      Mom's takin' good care of me. I'm feelin' better today, but hopin' to be back to my usual self tomorrow. I think they did a great job on my stickers, too!
      Smooches,
      xoxo
      Tag

      Delete
  2. Tag, I know you will get extra TLC from your mom and everything will be better. Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss Bonnie:
      Thanks! She's givin' me LOTS of TLC.
      Smooches,
      xoxo
      Tag

      Delete
  3. Awww Tag - I'm so sorry! Please ask Mom to give you extra skitches and maybe some ice cream too. At least by the time your birthday gets here you'll be all healed and able to enjoy your treats.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss MA:
      Mom's givin' me treats and talkin' real sweet with me. I like that ice cream idea! I'll have to have her read this. I'm lookin' forward to my Birthday. I can't wait to see what Mom gets for ME!
      Smooches,
      xoxo
      Tag

      Delete
  4. Tag, I believe the tooth fairy will bring those treats! Feel better soon - Kathy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss Kathy:
      The vet gave Mom my extracted teeth. They're so gross they're awesome! I think I should get LOTS of treats from the Tooth Fairy.
      Smooches,
      xoxo
      Tag

      Delete
  5. Oh Tag, a sore mouf is the worst. Get lots of rest, the pain meds will help with that. A puppachino or two will also help a lot. Your stickers are great you have a wonderful design team.
    Rest up for your big day. Be well sweet boy.
    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Miss Shirley:
      Yeah. It really felt bad yesterday. Mom said I was spaced out and a little whiney. I'm doin' better today. Of course, a puppachino will always make things better. Thanks for the good wishes.
      Smooches,
      xoxo
      Tag

      Delete
  6. Sherry of createology: Tag dear you will be just fine after you rest and take your meds. I have had teeth extracted and know just how you feel. Love your new stickers! We will be ready to celebrate your birthday my little Corgi Cutie. Prayers and Healing Energy for your extractions.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss Sherry:
      Mom made sure I didn't overdo it today. I got lots of rest in. She laughed at me because she said I spent a lot of time starin' at the wall. I guess those meds the vet sent home with us were workin' good. I'm likin' my new stickers, too. Just in time to celebrate my big day! Thanks for the good wishes.
      Smooches,
      xoxo
      Tag

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna