March 14, 2023

Tuesdays With Tag - Service Dogs...

Good Dogs In Canada

 Hi, Everybody!

This week, I'm not gonna say much about me - or snow! Instead, I want to tell you about these pawsome service dogs in Canada. They all attended a musical as part of their trainin'. Rather than me tell you the whole story, I'll let you read about it HERE

All I'm gonna say about it is that they're really good dogs. I went to a concert last summer with Mom, and it's hard to sit still like a good boy with all the distractions - like little kids! The fact that these dogs all sat quietly through a whole performance tells you everythin' you need to know about what good service dogs they'll be. They're important for the work they do for others, so I wanted to honor them today.

I'll see you again in seven. 'til then... 
"Be A Good Dog."

11 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing that Tag.
    It's amazing!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss Marilyn:
      I thought it was so cool I just had to share!
      Smooches,
      xoxo
      Tag

      Delete
  2. I didn't know about this Tag, so thank you for sharing. Service dogs are amazing and so are the people that train them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sherry of createology: Tag you are so sweet to share and honor these amazing service dogs and their trainers. They all do wonderful work and get so little credit. Tag you might not have the patience to be a service dog however you are a fantastic entertainer dog. Smooches…

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss Sherry:
      I'm happy to share. Service dogs are awesome (just in a different way from me!).
      Smooches,
      xoxo
      Tag

      Delete
  4. This was so interesting. Thanks for sharing. Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss Bonnie:
      I thought so, too! They get to go places mere mortals like me can't. I think that's special considerin' what they do.
      Smooches,
      xoxo
      Tag

      Delete
  5. What an elite group. This is a great story.
    Shirley

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna