January 17, 2022

Tuesdays With Tag - Winter Nappin'...

Who Can Resist My Adorableness?
  

Hi, Everybody!

It's been cold and snowin', so that means I'm toasty-warm and sleepin' in the house. I had no idea Mom was takin' my picture until she showed these to me. I couldn't even believe I look so adorable when I'm "checked out".  Come on, now. I only ask for honesty.

I Don't Even Snore!
I'm sorry I don't have anythin' excitin' for you this week. Mom was determined to finish those stoopid socks, so hangin' out with me took a back seat to that. Are you feelin' sorry for me? It's okay. I really do like sleepin' at Mom's feet while she "creates". 

Knittin' is especially nice, 'cuz she's not gettin' up and down and disturbin' me all the time, like she does when she sews. It's exhaustin' to have to get up, too, so I can see what she's doin'. This way, I can just veg...somethin' I do like a pro!

I think I'm gonna ask Mom if we can do somethin' special for next week's post. I know I must be borin' your socks off these days. I mean, just admirin' how handsome I am can't carry me every week! Thanks for visitin'. You know I've been waitin' just to give you a smooch. muaaah!

I'll see you again in seven. 'til then... 

"Been There, Chewed That!"

6 comments:

  1. You look so cute when you're sleeping Tag.
    Just like a little Fox!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss Marilyn:
      Mom said it's my best look. She's hilarious. I like that you think I look like a fox.
      Smooches,
      xoxo
      Tag

      Delete
  2. Thank you for the smooch Tag - I needed that! Right now it looks like a wintery fairyland here after the huge snowstorm yesterday, the sun is shining and it looks like a picture postcard. Having said that, it's the calm before another storm hits later in the week. I think curled up in a napping pose is ideal, for both you AND I.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss MA:
      Hey, Anytime! I love givin' smooches! If we didn't have three dogs and two cats (in the yard) around here, the snow would look picture postcard, too. As it is, we're plantin' surprises for Mom and Dad to find in the spring. lol Please stay warm and safe. Those snowstorms can be treacherous. You're welcome to come and curl up with me anytime.
      Smooches,
      xoxo
      Tag

      Delete
  3. Happy Tuesday…Smoochday. I know it should really be Tuesday Shoesday but I never get new shoes on a Tuesday Shoesday. So a Smooch from you is much better! Enjoy your warm spot at Mom’s feet and rest up while you can.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss Sherry:
      I like that. Smoochday Tuesday. That gives me a great idea for a future post! I never get new shows on Tuesday Shoesday either. Mom tried boots on me once, but that was a huge fail. I'll stick to smooches.
      Here's one for you!
      xoxo
      Tag

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna