January 26, 2022

It's Me Again...


 Hi, Everybody (Again)!

Mom wants to apologize to you for droppin' the ball yesterday. So, here's what happened. Mom uses an editin' program for her videos called iMovie, on her ancient, circa-2009 computer. Those two things make for a fatal duo.

Mom did all the work to create her usual high quality pet videos, only to find that the dang thing wouldn't upload into YouTube, even though she gave it overnight to try. It stalled in her computer. I'm not gonna say she was miffed, but was she ever miffed!!

So, when she got up yesterday mornin', she decided to drag her hinder into the current decade and find out how all those teenagers are postin' such cool videos on Instagram. She ended up downloadin' an app called Videoshop™, and she started over again. 

So, without further ado, here's a better version of what she would have given to me yesterday to share with you:

 
 direct link: https://youtu.be/Dbq8E7Q0lO8
 
 Hope you think it was worth the wait. Personally, I think I'm adorable, albeit a little snarky.
Now, I can sign off for this week.
SMOOCHES!!!

I'll see you again next Tuesday. 'til then... 

"Been There, Chewed That!"

8 comments:

  1. Nice video Tag.
    Stay warm!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tag, Great video, great song! Well worth the wait.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss Bonnie:
      Thanks! It's a favorite tune around here. So glad you liked it.
      Smooches,
      xoxo
      Tag

      Delete
  3. Tag you are so adorable. That snow looks too cold for me! You need UGG booties for your feet. Keep makin your videos so we can see your cuteness. Smooches…

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss Sherry:
      Thanks! It's cold for me, too. Heck, it only got to 1ºF here today, and the windchill is -12º!!! Even I'm worried about the barn girls tonight! (I'm sure Mom will make sure they're plenty warm.)
      Smooches,
      xoxo
      Tag

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Hi Miss Marrianne:
      Great hearin' from you! Thanks. Mom said we're gonna do more videos from now on.
      Smooches,
      xoxo
      Tag

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna