January 14, 2022

Squirrel!!!...

I Was Distracted!
I had so many plans for yesterday. I even made a list! Of those things on my list, I only managed to knit in the afternoon. That went well. sigh 

It started shortly after I got up. As I was getting dressed, I rconsidered the "DeClutter" plan I have for this year. My tiny farmhouse closet is overflowing. I decided to pull a number of pieces out of my closet and set them aside to give away or donate. Then, I went downstairs for my morning coffee. Plans were quickly modified.

Handsome had ideas for how to spend a portion of our day, and, considering how I put him off as I made Christmas gifts, I said, "Sure! Let's go." After coffee, feeding dogs and cats, and a bit of cleanup, we were on our way.

So, I'll try again today (she says, chuckling). I know I'll finish that sock. I'll share the pair with you tomorow. We'll see what else I accomplish after that. In the meantime, I hope you have something good planned for today and this weekend.

The Birthday Boy
Last, but certainly not least...Happy Birthday to Son #2. Today is his Birthday, and while we can't be together today, we will be soon so we can celebrate the anniversary of his birth.

3 comments:

  1. I have an Owl similar to that Squirrel.
    I make plans & get distracted a lot too.)
    Hope you had fun with Handsome!
    Happy Birthday to Son #2.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes squirrel moments are good thing and other times the pesky things tend to lead us down the garden path to nowhere. Having an organized closet is a good thing if only for the self-satisfaction aspect of it.
    Good to have an adventure with Handsome....and also happy birth day wishes to #2 son.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Time together is so precious that plans can be rearranged. We are lucky to have someone who wants to spend time together. Happy Birthday Son 2.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna