January 25, 2022

Tuesdays With Tag - Heads Are Gonna Roll...

Coolin' My Heels
 

 Hi, Everybody!

I had a video planned for you today, but noooooooooo. The audio/video department here at the farmhouse failed to do their production part. As I sit writin' this, it's still uploadin' so I can embed it in my post. I'm more than a little peeved.

Soooo, Mom has promised me another day this week. As soon as she my videographer finishes the upload, I'll write a new post. Hopefully, that will be tomorrow. If not, I'll get a day after that. Sheesh. It's hard to get good help these days.

Super sorry for the inconvenience. I'm as bummed as you are.

I'll see you again very soon. 'til then... 

"Been There, Chewed That!"

4 comments:

  1. Oh Tag, your Mom was probably too busy with other things.
    I'm sure she will get to it.
    She still loves you!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss Marilyn:
      Not really. She was spendin' hours tryin' to get my video to upload to YouTube. The program (and desktop computer) she uses weren't cooperatin'. She ended up goin' to bed and grumblin' to me to write somethin' without it. I'd feel sorry for her, except she tanked my Tuesday post. Good thing is that I'll get another run at it, so I'll cut her a little slack (this time).
      Big Sloppy Smooches,
      xoxo
      Tag

      Delete
  2. yay another day with you Tag. I never object to that. Shhh…don’t tell Mom.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss Sherry:
      It's not a good week unless you reply to my Tuesdays With Tag posts. Thanks again for makin' me feel good.
      Great Big Corgi Smooches,
      xoxo
      Tag

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna