January 28, 2022

Almost There...

Lucky Clover Brooch Project - Almost Ready To Cut Out
 

I know I said I wouldn't share more photographs until I was finished with my brooch, but I'm so close. I just had to share. Wow, do the check purls ever add a sparkle!

Only A Few More Purls To Add
 

All I have left is that one little area on the right side of this bottom petal. I'm going to complete that and then cut the clover out of the hoop to turn it into a brooch. I'll share the finished piece tomorrow. I'm so close to done, please cross your fingers that I don't mess it up at this stage. Coffee, then cut. Wish me luck with my Lucky Clover!

6 comments:

  1. The bling is awesome!
    Good luck with the cutting.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Marilyn:
      I love the sparkles, too! Such a fun project. I can't wait to start the next one.
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete
  2. This Lucky Clover is definitely lucky because you are creating it with your amazing sewing talents!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna