January 27, 2022

Class Night...

Lucky Clover Brooch, Ready For Class Session Two
 

My final class session was last night, and I was all caught up on my project. (The red arrows are pointing to the last step from the last class session.) I didn't stitch last night, choosing to take really good notes as I watched our teacher's instruction instead.

Clara demonstrated the final steps of stitching out the clover, and then showed us how to finish it into a brooch (or hair clip, for those who chose that option). Her instruction was detailed and informative...and completely enjoyable.

I have a hair appointment mid-afternoon today, but I'll be otherwise engaged in needle dancing when I'm home. I really want to complete this piece now.

I don't know if you're on Instagram, but if you are, consider following @clarastitching. If you love needlework, you'll enjoy watching Clara stitch. You'll also learn about upcoming classes there. I'm going to keep my eyes open for her next one, for sure!

I'll post final photos once if have all the rest of the stitching and finishing completed. I should be done by the weekend.

6 comments:

  1. It's gorgeous.
    I went to Clara's IG page, she has some beautiful stitching!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Marilyn:
      She's so very talented. I thoroughly enjoyed her class, and will definitely take another from her. I'm so glad you're following her page now. You won't regret it.
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete
  2. Thank you for Clara’s IG info and now I am following her. Your Clover will be amazing! Happy Hair Day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sherry:
      Thanks so much for supporting Clara by following her IG page! She's a talented, young needle artist. I think you'll enjoy watching her short videos of her at work. Her latest leopard finish was incredible. She made it for her son, who asked for "either a shark or a leopard". I like the one she chose. ;-)
      I'm almost finished with my clover and will share the finish in Saturday's post. I'm happy to have my mop tamed again, too. lol
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna