January 6, 2022

Happy Birthday, Handsome...

My Boyfriend
 I can't hang around long today. I'm going to be busy celebrating Handsome's Birthday with him. Some of this day will be spent clearing the snow that fell from before sun up to after sundown yesterday. It's okay. We'll be together. (By the way, Carly is a maniac in the snow. She loves it!)

The rest of the day will be occupied with pampering the guy who inspires, supports and loves me. I want his day to be as special for him as he is to me.

Happy Birthday, Boyfriend.

A.B. & A.

AML,

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to Handsome!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to Handsome! Enjoy this special day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happiest of Birth Day wishes to your Handsome! Pampering is most definitely in order.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Handsome. I am certain your day was very special. Keep celebrating every day.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna